In our blog we provides solution to different types of problem that you face while browsing internet or using the computer. Previously we have discussed about [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] , [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error which you might receive while using Outlook. In that article we discussed about what the error mean, what is the cause for the error and how can you solve the issue. In today’s article we will discuss about [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]. We will share everything about [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] that you should know.
Let’s start with the possible cause of the error.
What causes [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Outlook Error
Unlike the previous error [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] which was caused by the misconfiguration in SMTP and [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] which was caused by the incompatible version of Outlook, there is not the proper cause for pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7. Meaning it may be caused by anything. Below we have mentioned some of the causes for [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]:
- The Outlook version you are using is not compatible with the version of your Operating System
- You are using outdated version of Outlook
- The files of Outlook are corrupted
- The settings of the outlook are misconfigured
- You are using pirated version of Outlook.
- You have used multiple account in Outlook
- Your Outlook account is corrupted
- There was some problem with the installation process
- There was problem with the SMTP configuration
How to solve [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]
As you can see the causes for pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 is similar to most of the other pii_email problem so the solution for this is also similar to other problems. The error code looks like very complicated technical term but it is not actually. No matter how the error code looks like the solution for this error ranges from very easy to little bit easy. As we said earlier there is not any particular reason for error code [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] in Microsoft Outlook, there is not particular solution for this as well. So we will share the list of possible solutions and the solutions that worked for most of our readers.
Solution 1: Check for Internet Connection
The first step to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error is checking the internet connection. Sometimes because of slow internet connection you might get pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error in your Outlook. You can check your internet connection by visiting the sites like speedtest.net or fast.com (we will use speedtest.net as example because it works better than that of fast.com) which not only check your internet connection but also check your internet speed. Wondering how to use this site? Follow the article below.
- In your browser open the Speed Test site
- Once the website is loaded click on “Go” and wait some time when the website checks the connection. After completing you will see something like below. From this screen you can check how the internet is working.
After checking the internet connection you will be sure either it is problem with your internet connection or not. If the problem is with your internet connection then you can try restarting your router. If the problem is not in your internet connection then you should move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Check for SMTP configuration
Like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] if there is some some problem with your SMTP configuration then you will receive the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] problem. Port number, email, username, password comes under the SMTP configuration. Follow the steps below to make sure there is no issue with the SMTP.
- Go to the Control panel and change the view by to “large category“
- Select the “Mail” from your Control panel
- After clicking on Mail a popup screen will appear, in that screen click on “E-Mail accounts“.
- There you will see all of the email accounts. Double click on any of the email address.
Note: If you see multiple email address in the popup screen you should delete the duplicate accounts or multiple account because this is also one of the main reason for [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]
- After double clicking on the Email accounts click on “more setting“.
- If the SMTP server that you are using uses username and Password Check on “My server requires authentication” and enter the username and password for the SMTP server else skip this step.
- Then Go to Advance tab and check for the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. Below I have mentioned the default IMAP and SMTP server port number. If you are not sure which port the server uses. Its better to ask with server administrator or enter the following port number as a demo.
Once you have checked and configured all of the SMTP configuration go back and check whether you are still seeing the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error or not. If you are still seeing the problem then move on to the next solution. If you are seeing different pii_email errors then search for the error code in our website. We probably have published about that as well. If you can’t find the error then simply comment down below we will publish on how to solve that problem as soon as we view the article.
Solution 3: Use VPNs
In the Solution 1 , we mentioned that Network problem can cause the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error. Network problem is not limited to the internet speed or connection problem. Sometimes, the network provider may block some of the services from their network. We haven’t heard of any network providers blocking the Outlook service but its worth trying to bypass the restrictions set by the network providers.
Yes, we can bypass the services blocked by the network providers. For example, if facebook is banned in your school network then you can bypass this limitation using the VPNs. If you are wondering what is VPN then, VPN is the Virtual Private Network which will help you to change your IP address and access the geo-restricted content. Here geo-restricted means the services restricted by the network providers.
Below are some of the VPNs that we suggest to our users. All of the VPNs mentioned below are premium one but we are not affiliated with any of them. We are simply mentioning the best one in the market.
After connecting to the VPN and try to send email with the Outlook client and check whether you are still getting [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error or not. If you are still getting the error then move on to next solution.
Solution 4: Clear the Cookie and cache
If you have never cleared the cache and local data or cookies of Outlook then its most probable that the unwanted cache from you RAM has caused [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] . As we mentioned earlier duplicate account is one of the main cause for [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] and the unwanted cache and cookies also acts as the duplicate accounts so its better to remove all of the unwanted cookies and cache from your PC. The term cookie and cache might be heavy for you but clearing them is very easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you will remove all of the unwanted files from your desktop.
- Type Control + R in keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Then type “%appdata%“
We suggest you to delete all the files present in the AppData, if you are not sure what you are doing and doesn’t want to take risk then search for folder called Outlook and delete the folder only. After deleting the files from AppData you have to delete files from LocalAppData as well for this the steps are similar.
Just follow them:
- Type Control + R in keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Then type “%Localappdata%“
- Once you have opened the LocalAppData. Again delete all the files contained in the folder.
Once you have cleared all the Cache and Cookies go back to Microsoft and check whether you are still viewing [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] or not.
Solution 5: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If following all of the steps mentioned above doesn’t work for you then there is high chance that the Microsoft Outlook you are using is not the official one or is the pirated one so its giving [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]. If you are not sure whether the application is from official package or not then delete the application and download the application from Microsoft page and reinstall the Outlook.
Follow the steps below to reinstall the Microsoft Outlook
- Go to the program and features on your Control Panel
- Double Click on Office 365 (Microsoft Outlook is present in the Office 365 or any other Microsoft Office that you have installed in your desktop)
- Follow the on screen steps.
- Install the application again by downloading the latest version from Microsoft Office official website
- Create new account and add to Microsoft Office
- Check whether you can still see [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] or not.
Solution 6: Open in browser
We don’t consider it as a solution but it is a great alternative way to solve [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]. Even after reinstalling the Outlook you are still viewing [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] means your Desktop version is not compatible with the Outlook you are using. Its’ possible that none of the Outlook version is compatible with your desktop. You can check whether your windows version is compatible or not by going to this link, If you find the suitable version of Outlook you can install that Office package.
If you still can’t find the suitable version then its better to open Outlook in your browser by going to Outlook official website. Open the website and enter your email and password and login
Hope we were able to solve pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error for you. If you have any others problem that you are facing or unable to solve then let us know we will try to help you like the way we helped you on solving pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error.